Social wellness means being aware of participating and feeling connected to the community around you. Social wellness enables you to create a boundary that encourage communication, trust, and conflict management. Maintaining an optimal level of social wellness allows building healthy relationships with others.
You can improve your social wellness by :
- Participate in social events.
- Make and maintain friendships.
- Treat your relationships as a place to give.
- Don’t compete.
- Participate in some group fitness classes
- Volunteering at any social events.