Psyco Therapy is the treatment of mental concerns by psychological. People can learn more adaptive ways of perceiving, evaluating and behaving. Types of therapies are Psychodynamic therapy, classical psychoanalysis, behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, interpersonal therapy, somatic experiencing etc…
- Change maladaptive behavior patterns
- Eliminate environmental conditions
- Resolve disabling conflicts among motives
- Modify individual’s dysfunctional beliefs
- Reduce distressing emotional reactions
- Foster an overall sense of identity
Anxiety disorder is a common mental health problem. Anxiety can be defined as a state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties. Anxiety is caused by apprehensive behavior. Behavior is defined as the way we think and act. Anxiety is caused by anticipating future situation or circumstance that has the potential to be dangerous or cause harm.
- OCD : OCD is a common chronic and long-lasting disorder in which people have recurring thoughts, ideas, or sensations, or which compel repetitive behaviors known as a compulsion. People with OCD may have symptoms of obsession, compulsion, or both.
- Phobia : Phobia is an anxiety disorder it is an excessive and irrational fear reaction. However, three types of phobia are recognized by the APA.
- Panic Disorder : Panic disorder is a mental and behavioral disorder. It causes panic attacks, which are sudden feelings of terror when there is no real danger.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder : Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that may develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.
Mood disorder, also known as mood affective disorders that primarily affects a person’s emotional state. Mood disorders may increase your risk of suicide. Two of the most common mood disorders are depression and bipolar disorder.
- Depression : Depression is a common mental health problem. It is generally described as feelings of constant sadness and hopelessness, and this maybe expressed by frequent tearfulness and broodiness. Depressionmay significantly affect social, family and intimate relationships as suffers may withdraw from social interactions and activities. Depression may lead to thoughts of suicide, and suicide attempts.
- Bipolar Disorder : Bipolar disorder is also called manic depression. This is a mental illness that brings severe high and low moods and changes in sleep, energy, thinking, and behavior.
An eating disorder is a mental disorder defined by abnormal eating behaviors that negatively impinge a person's physical or mental health. Eating disorders can be life-threatening and have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. Symptoms vary, depending on the type of eating disorder. Anorexia and bulimia are the most common eating disorders.
- Anorexia : Anorexia is a serious eating disorder. It's an extremely unhealthy and sometimes life-threatening way to try to cope with emotional problems.
- Bulimia : Bulimia is a life-threatening eating disorder.A person with Bulimia binges on food or has regular episodes of overeating and feels a loss of control.
Personality Disorder is the mental disorder, like substance abuse disorders, mood disorders (depression or bipolar disorder), and anxiety disorders. Personality disorders usually begin in the teenage years or early adulthood.
- Borderline personality disorder : Borderline personality disorder is a mental health disorder,it's also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder. People with borderline personality disorder may experience anger, depression, and anxiety that can last from a few hours to days.
- Dependent Personality disorder : Dependent personality disorder (DPD) is a type of anxious personality disorder. The people with DPD they cannot make a decision on their own as they need constant approval from other people.
Addiction is a biopsychosocial disorder.This is a complex, chronic brain condition.Some addictions also involve an inability to stop partaking in activities such as gambling, eating, or working. In the case of drugs, alcohol and nicotine, these are affect the way you feel, both physically and mentally.
- Alcoholism : Alcoholism is a term and its known as an alcohol use disorder.Alcohol use can have physical effects.The people with alcoholism being unable to cut down on alcohol use despite a desire to do so.
- Drug Dependence : Drug dependence , is a disease that affects a person's brain and behavior.Drug dependence occurs when you need one or more drugs to function.
- Compulsive Gambling : Compulsive gambling, also called gambling disorder.People with compulsive gambling they have a hard time to resisting or controlling the impulse to gamble.
Sexual disorder is a common problem among both men and women. It can be caused by physical problems and medical conditions, such as heart disease and hormone imbalances.
Psychotic Disorder (Schizophrenia)
Psychotic disorders are serious mental health conditions.Men and women are equally affected this disorder. Psychotic disorders have trouble staying in touch with reality and often are unable to handle daily life.