Physical wellness defines as recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep. Physical wellness is listening to and taking care of the body for optimal health and functioning.
You can improve your physical wellness by :
- Feel comfortable with physical appearance.
- Become aware of how stress, non-activity, lack of sleep affect the body.
- Feel competent at physical activities.
- Understand how and why the body works.
- Develop a well balanced and healthy eating habits.
- Engage in the regular movement to improve the body working.
- Being kind to yourself.